(TROY, MICHIGAN, January 10, 2013) In an effort to continue to strengthen Crestmark’s presence while rewarding employees for the instrumental roles they have played in the company’s development, Crestmark has recently promoted seven employees. “Crestmark is proud of each of these individuals who have helped us expand and continue our support of businesses in need of working capital. We congratulate each on their success,” said Mick Goik, Crestmark President/COO.
Crestmark is pleased to announce the following promotions:
- Steven Tomasello was promoted to Senior Vice President. In November 2012, Tomasello was promoted to Group President of the Midwest Region office in Troy, MI. He will focus on growing the region, working on client satisfaction, and bringing further efficiencies to the region. Tomasello started with Crestmark in December 2009, and has over 20 years of commercial finance experience, including working as Chief Operating Officer at Rexford Funding, LLC, and Managing Director of Great Lakes Business Credit, LLC. Tomasello holds an MBA from Wayne State University and a BBA from Western Michigan University.
- Ray Morandell, Senior Vice President, was promoted to the newly created role of National Sales Manager. This role includes overseeing ongoing product awareness and training for the National Sales staff, working with Sales Administration to build consistency and common measurements, and serving as an advocate for all BDOs in establishing best practices, cross selling and supporting efforts for increasing deal flow and throughput. Morandell served as Midwest and Transportation Sales Manager since joining Crestmark in 2008. Previously he was the National Sales Manager with Textron Financial.
- Larry Pearce was promoted to Managing Director of Corporate Joint Ventures from First Vice President, Underwriting Manager. Pearce started with Crestmark in 2005 as Vice President, Underwriting and has been the Midwest Region’s Underwriting Manager since 2007. In his new role, Pearce will be responsible for managing the credit risk, internal training and growth of Crestmark’s joint ventures. Pearce works out of the Midwest Region office in Troy, MI, and reports directly to President/COO Mick Goik.
- Damion Taylor was promoted to First Vice President, Portfolio Manager for the Midwest Region office in Troy, MI. In this role Taylor will continue to customize financial solutions for Crestmark clients. Taylor started with Crestmark in 2006 as an Account Executive, Vice President, also serving a year in the underwriting department. An alumnus of Central Michigan University with a Bachelors degree in Finance and Accounting, Taylor went on to earn an MBA in Finance from Wayne State University.
- Patty Oakes, Assistant Vice President, was promoted to Account Executive for the Midwest Region office in Troy, MI. Oakes was promoted from Financial Analyst. She has been with Crestmark since 2007 and previously was a Client Analyst. In this role she will help manage accounts and continue to support the region’s Business Development Officers. She has been integral in assisting with the smooth transition of a recent acquisition.
- Adam Colley, Assistant Vice President, has been promoted to Underwriter for the Midwest Region office in Troy, MI. Colley has been with Crestmark since 2006 and previously held the role of Underwriter Analyst. He has also served as a Client Analyst in both the Michigan and Florida regional offices, as well as Field Examiner. He has an MBA in Finance from Walsh College.
- Kathleen Anderson-Waldropt was promoted to Account Executive from Assistant Account Executive. She works out of the East Region office in Boynton Beach, FL, reporting to Jeff Silverstein, First Vice President, Portfolio Manager. In this new role she will manage customer accounts, and continue to provide support to area Business Development Officers. Anderson-Waldropt joined Crestmark in 2010 as a Client Analyst/AAE. She is a Florida Atlantic University alumna with an MBA from the University of Phoenix South Florida.
Crestmark is a nationally known and respected FDIC-insured bank that provides innovative financial solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. Financing solutions include asset-based lending, accounts receivable financing, lines of credit and factoring. Crestmark finances most business-to-business companies, and has extensive experience in helping many industries including transportation, manufacturing, staffing, government contractors, apparel and furniture manufacturing. Headquartered in Michigan, with offices in Florida, Louisiana, Tennessee, New York, Alabama, California, Illinois, Ohio, Missouri, North Carolina, and Texas. www.crestmark.com