The alternative energy market is growing, and it’s generating exciting, large-scale changes to the distribution of energy across the country.
Crestmark understands the unique needs of businesses in growth industries including solar energy, wind energy, biomass, fuel cells, geothermal and hydro. They need access to capital and customized financing solutions from an experienced lender. We provide diverse solutions whether it is financing for energy off-take, renewable energy equipment, or for your customers to take advantage of alternative energy.
A direct lender who can help
Founded by entrepreneurs, and specializing in small-to medium-sized businesses for more than two decades, Crestmark has spent the last five years designing specialized commercial funding arrangements for the alternative energy industry, from coast to coast.
- Generous support for developers in commercial and industrial installations
- Expertise in solar power purchase agreements (PPA)
- Efficient utilization of solar investment tax credits (ITC), including debt-only structures
- Flexible sale-leaseback, fair market value lease solutions
- Low transaction costs on deals from $250,000 to $10 million+
- 7- to 15-year sale-leaseback terms
USDA REAP SOLUTIONS:
- USDA Rural Energy for America Program (REAP) helps energy developers purchase, install, and construct renewable energy systems
- Fixed and variable interest rates with up to 30-year straight-line amortizing debt facilities regardless of PPA length, resulting in enhanced project liquidity
- Can be utilized with utility, municipal, commercial or industrial-scale projects
- USDA REAP program provides for up to $25 million in term debt; can be coupled with the USDA’s Business and Industry (B&I) Program if needed
VENDOR LEASE SOLUTIONS:
- Ability to choose desired payment schedule
- Operating leases (FMV)
- Secured lending
- Equipment lines of credit
- Financing starts at $150,000
- On-line asset tracking system
- Flexible billing options
Renewable energy-based businesses may face uncertainty and market barriers associated with novel or unfamiliar technologies. Crestmark can assess investments and market issues thoroughly, providing a catalyst for innovative energy products and services to reach their full potential.
Crestmark can support and help launch entrepreneurs who have big ideas for the planet. We specialize in business expansions, startups and growth industries … we specialize in you! As you innovate alternative power sources, let Crestmark innovate your funding.
ALTERNATIVE ENERGY VICE PRESIDENT