Crestmark Promotes Eight Employees
(TROY, MICHIGAN, May 28, 2013) In an effort to strengthen Crestmark’s support of businesses in need of working capital financing, Crestmark has recently promoted eight employees. “Crestmark is proud of each of these individuals who have helped us extend our reach to help businesses nationwide. These promotions reward the people who have been instrumental in Crestmark’s growth. We congratulate each on their success,” said Mick Goik, Crestmark President and Chief Operating Officer.
Crestmark is pleased to announce the following promotions:
Crestmark Corporate / Troy, Michigan Office
• Larry Pearce, Managing Director of Corporate Joint Ventures, has been promoted to Senior Vice President. Pearce has been with Crestmark since 2005 and is an 18 year veteran of the commercial finance industry. Pearce has been instrumental in the development of Crestmark’s joint ventures, and bringing new opportunities to the marketplace.
• Lisa Beattie, Marketing and Creative Director, has been promoted to First Vice President. Beattie has been with Crestmark since 2006, officially becoming an employee in 2011. Over the years, Crestmark has been awarded numerous national awards for her marketing initiatives.
• Teri Haynes, Operations Supervisor, has been promoted to Vice President. Haynes has been with Crestmark since 2004 and has worked in several roles. Haynes took over responsibility for the Lockbox Department in 2011; and this promotion recognizes her hard work at the company.
• Doug Kollman, Operations Officer, has been promoted to Vice President. Kollman has been with Crestmark since 2000 and has worked in many roles. Kollman oversees the Operations Department in various offices.
• Patty Saliga, Legal Compliance Officer, has been promoted to Assistant Vice President. Saliga joined Crestmark in 2001 with extensive experience in the areas of credit, collections, legal, bankruptcy, non-accrual and leasing.
Crestmark West Division / Baton Rouge, Louisiana Office
• Jack Talkington, Senior Vice President, has been promoted to a new corporate role where he will work directly with Crestmark’s Chairman, W. David Tull, and President and Chief Operating Officer, Mick Goik, on Mergers, Acquisitions and Special Projects. Talkington has been an integral part of managing the Baton Rouge office for many years and will maintain his office in the Baton Rouge region.
• Ray LaBelle, Vice President, has been promoted to Portfolio Manager where he will oversee the South Region portfolio, and will additionally take on many of the client relationship roles previously held by Talkington. He joined Crestmark in 2011 with a strong background in asset-based lending and factoring.
• Gregg Geil, Vice President, has transitioned from Underwriter to Senior Account Executive for the West Division. Geil has been with Crestmark since 2012 and is the first person to hold this position in Crestmark’s Baton Rouge office. Geil has a B.B.A. in Finance from The University of Texas at Austin.
Crestmark is a nationally known and respected FDIC-insured bank that provides innovative financial solutions for small- to medium-sized businesses. Financing solutions include asset-based lending, accounts receivable financing, lines of credit, factoring and equipment financing. Crestmark finances most business-to-business companies, and has extensive experience in helping many industries including transportation, manufacturing, staffing, petrochemical, government contractors, apparel and furniture manufacturing. Headquartered in Michigan, with locations in Florida, Louisiana, Tennessee, New York, and Illinois; representatives in Alabama, California, Ohio, Maryland, North Carolina, and Texas. www.crestmark.com