For Immediate Release April 15, 2009
Contact: Mia Beattie
Crestmark Bank, a national provider of working capital solutions to small- and mid-sized businesses, has provided the following financing solutions:
- $1,500,000 to a company out of Rhode Island who manufacturers shoe inserts and boots for OEMS and retailers
- $3,500,000 to a processor/refiner of cane sugar who is based in Michigan
- $2,000,000 to a California company who provides nursing, pharmacy, therapy, and radiology technician staffing
- $2,500,000 to a provider of direct mail services to Fortune 100 customers and based in New Jersey
- $350,000 to a Michigan designer and manufacturer of plastics injection molds
Crestmark Bank, through the West Palm Beach, FL office, has provided the following factoring facility:
- $1,500,000 to a Texas-based importer of traditional western boots, selling to western wear and boot retailers, nationwide
- $1,250,000 to a furniture importer, selling to national and regional furniture store retailers and who is located in Tennessee.
- $500,000 to a Mississippi importer of motion furniture (recliners) selling to retailers nationwide.
- $2,000,000 to a well established men’s apparel company, selling to men’s retailers nationwide and located in Florida.
Crestmark Capital, a wholly owned subsidiary of Crestmark Bank and located in Baton Rouge, LA has provided the following financing solutions:
- $750,000 to a Louisiana company who provides oilfield valve sales and service
Crestmark TPG, the transportation specialty subsidiary of Crestmark Bank, and located in Nashville, TN has provided working capital solutions to the following transportation related companies:
- $400,000 to a Tennessee start-up trucking company for anticipated growth
- $3,500,000 to a Texas truckload carrier of flat bed loads that operates 175 power units and 275 trailers, mostly for the oil field industry with the balance being general freight